1. Tell us a little bit about your business or organization.
1. MeowskiTattoos is the official title I've adopted to promote my personal brand of artwork. I offer custom tattoos in variety of styles, but cute and colorful is the recurring theme among the crescent moons and dark earthy undertones.
2. What little piece of advice would you share with a fellow entrepreneur?
2. Don't forget to balance your work life! There's nothing wrong with having an extreme passion for your craft and being proud of you 3 day no-sleep work binge, but you have you care for yourself as well! You body is a machine and will break down if you skimp on maintenance!
3. As you started your own business, what resources (book or podcast) have been an encouragement to you.
3. Change Your Mind: 57 Ways to Unlock Your Creative Self by Rod Judkins was a really neat book that got me out of my comfort zone in the early stages! Lots of interesting points to make you think about how you approach your business and view things such as work ethic, content creation, or even just success and failure in general.
4. How was your experience with ShaynaMade?
It was honestly a dream! As a tattoo artist, I'm constantly trying to streamline my consultation process so that there are no misunderstandings, and everyone's needs and expectations are met. Shaynamade definitely did that for me, I really appreciate their professionalism and open communication! Plus my cards are just so cute and SHINY!
5. What is your favorite "pick-me-up" on a bad day?
A hot latte and some tasty food is usually enough to soothe the soul, but on particularly awful days, I also have the capacity to eat an entire chocolate cake in one sitting. (Not that I would recommend it lol)
Products That May Interest You: