1. Tell us a little bit about your business or organization? I am a self-taught, aspiring MUA. I started promoting local entrepreneurs and local businesses due to my charisma and ability to attract customers into a business. I am a very outgoing person with an aura that brings people in. After a year or so supporting and promoting other businesses, I decided to focus on my passion. I love all things beauty. Make up, jewelry, nails EVERYTHING. I also love empowering other independent women to go out find their passion and fulfill their dreams. Sometimes we just need a little push or piece of advice to get motivated and light up our soul.
2. What little piece of advice would you share with a fellow entrepreneur? NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM! Don’t be discouraged when your plans don’t go through. I am a firm believer of things happening at the right timing. Although when we work hard and fail we often think maybe it’s not for me. Let me re-affirm, it does not mean that it’s not meant to be, it just means you need more practice and your time will come as long as you don’t give up. I’ve had goals and dreams that took a year or longer to fulfill but I wrote them and kept them in my sight until I accomplished them.
3. As you started your own business, what resources (book or podcast) have been an encouragement to you?
Fear is my Homeboy by Judi Huller, Leader by Mistake by Jackeline Baker, and my therapist Carissa Gluth.
4. How was your experience with ShaynaMade? You guys are amazing! I absolutely loveee my business cards and get compliments all the time. I will definitely be re-ordering more cards soon.
5. What is your favorite "pick-me-up" on a bad day?
Looking at my daughters, and watching ET inspires and Pastor Mike from Transformation Church videos.
Thank you so much for featuring me. I feel so honored. All my hard work, late nights, investments, etc., become so worth it when you’re recognized by talented successful compnies. Not only did you guys blow my expectations over the water with my gorgeous business cards but you added to my accomplishments as my first feature on a blog. Thank you again for choosing me, it’s like a dream come true.
Leave a Reply.