The ShaynaMade team is looking out for you! We care for you and want you to be in the KNOW when it comes to getting your logo designed. You don't have to go through us to get your logo designed but you do need to know some very important information when talking with whomever is doing your logo design work.
If you're needing SUPER Fancy Business Cards that have Raised Foil or Flat Foil it's really important that the designer delivers to you the layered version of your logo. The layered version should be in one of two Adobe file formats: .ai file or .psd file. With the layered file the ShaynaMade team can create the necessary foil masks that will allow your new business cards to sparkle and shine with foil.
If your designer doesn't give you a layered .ai or .psd file we will not be able to create Raised Foil or Flat Foil business cards using your logo without further design work. If your logo designer provides you a non-layered file of your logo we will have to recreate your logo which will incur a design fee. Please reach out to your designer and inform them that you need your logo to be layered so that foil masks can be created on your business cards.
We would truly be honored to design an AWESOME logo just for you!! The ShaynaMade team understands your need to have a unique and memorable logo that helps you stand out among your competition and attract new clients.
We will work with you one-to-one during the design process and send you digital proofs; unlimited revisions will be available. When you are completely happy with the logo design, we will provide you with the layered high resolution files that you can utilize however you'd like.
At that point, we can turn your *new* logo into some super fancy business cards and other business collateral.
Our logo designs are ON SALE this week.
CLICK HERE to invest in your *new* custom logo!
Are you needing some custom die cut business cards that reflect the quality and uniqueness of your business? Do you want more than just the "normal" run of the mill business cards that potential clients just throw away?
You have to capture their attention and cheap business cards won't do that. Potential clients are bombarded left and right with low quality business cards. You're goal is to stand out from your competitors. If you simply hand customers poor quality business cards that feel rough and flimsy with no sparkle, you can bet on it, that they'll just throw it in the trash can as soon as you turn around.
You need business cards that actually connect with customers. Your business cards should make your clients feel important. When they set eyes on your business cards and pick one up, it should make your customers feel like royalty. And you should have that feeling too! If your business cards don't do that, you're only hurting your business image and reputation.
Do you really want your business to be known as "oh yeah, that's the business with those cheap business cards"? Don't let this be the reflection of your business. You can do something about it! You can have the custom shaped fancy business cards that will get clients excited and sing the praises of your business.
After all, that's what it's about right? To make your clients feel like queens or kings when they're in your presence. High end, custom die cut business cards do just that! They create that wonderful feeling of satisfaction and sophistication that you just can't get with cheap, flimsy, template based business cards.
The ShaynaMade team understands your need to have SUPER fancy custom shaped business cards that reflect the quality of your business. We are here to help you!
Contact us TODAY! And get started on your new fancy shaped business cards that will get you respect and recognition. But before you contact us, think about this scenario for just a second...
Two people approach you, they are both offering you their services. The first person hands you a flimsy, rough feeling business card that has bent edges and looks a little dirty. The second person hands you their new custom shaped business card that's thick, silky smooth to the touch, and shiny. Which business card do you want to hold on to? Which business card makes you want to do business with that person? Exactly. And that's why it's crucial that you are keeping with the times and upgrading your business cards to stay ahead of the competition.
It's our passion at ShaynaMade to craft the ABSOLUTELY Best unique shaped business cards in the market! We want you to win the day with your customers and we can help you succeed!
ShaynaMade specializes in beautifully crafted business cards for successful entrepreneurs. Our business cards help you connect with customers, revolutionize your marketing and grow your company.
ShaynaMade business cards are professionally designed with unlimited revisions. We work until you are 100% happy.
ShaynaMade *Perfect Business Card Guarantee* or we help pay! In the very rare case that something unfortunate happens to your cards during printing or shipping we've got your back and will cover the cost to reprint and ship.
1. Tell us a little bit about your business or organization? I am a self-taught, aspiring MUA. I started promoting local entrepreneurs and local businesses due to my charisma and ability to attract customers into a business. I am a very outgoing person with an aura that brings people in. After a year or so supporting and promoting other businesses, I decided to focus on my passion. I love all things beauty. Make up, jewelry, nails EVERYTHING. I also love empowering other independent women to go out find their passion and fulfill their dreams. Sometimes we just need a little push or piece of advice to get motivated and light up our soul.
2. What little piece of advice would you share with a fellow entrepreneur? NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM! Don’t be discouraged when your plans don’t go through. I am a firm believer of things happening at the right timing. Although when we work hard and fail we often think maybe it’s not for me. Let me re-affirm, it does not mean that it’s not meant to be, it just means you need more practice and your time will come as long as you don’t give up. I’ve had goals and dreams that took a year or longer to fulfill but I wrote them and kept them in my sight until I accomplished them.
3. As you started your own business, what resources (book or podcast) have been an encouragement to you?
Fear is my Homeboy by Judi Huller, Leader by Mistake by Jackeline Baker, and my therapist Carissa Gluth.
4. How was your experience with ShaynaMade? You guys are amazing! I absolutely loveee my business cards and get compliments all the time. I will definitely be re-ordering more cards soon.
5. What is your favorite "pick-me-up" on a bad day?
Looking at my daughters, and watching ET inspires and Pastor Mike from Transformation Church videos.